Skillman Library has the following books for students considering their future:
- Is graduate school really for you?: The whos, whats, hows, and whys of pursuing a master’s or Ph.D. by Amanda I. Seligman?
- Choose on purpose for twentysomethings: Finding work you love, places to grow, people who care by Susan Berg
- Career wisdom for college students: insights you won’t get in class, on the Internet, or from your parents by Peter Vogt
- Higher education: on life, employment, landing a job, and everything else they didn’t teach you in college by Kenneth Jedding
- So you want to be a scientist? by Philip A. Schwartzkroin
- Treatment kind and fair: letters to a young doctor by Perri Klass