A number of streets on campus will have no parking Sept. 5 and 6
Due to David McCullough’s lecture Sept. 5, and the Marquis de Lafayette’s 250th Birthday Celebration Sept. 6, Hugh Harris, director of Public Safety, has outlined the following parking restrictions for campus:
Wednesday, Sept. 5, and Thursday, Sept. 6:
- The Colton/Pardee chains will be erected on Tuesday evening. There will be no parking in front of Pardee Hall for employees on Wednesday or Thursday. Please use the Markle Parking Deck.
- There will be no parking in front of Markle Hall on High Street. (All visitor spaces will be blocked off.)
- There will be no parking on Hamilton Street (west side) from Pierce Street to High Street.
- There will be no parking in the Kirby West Lot.
Thursday, Sept. 6, only:
- 5 to 8:30 p.m. – Clinton Terrace at McCartney Street will be blocked – no traffic allowed except delivery trucks for food on Quad.
- There will be no parking in the Pardee East staff lot
- For additional parking, March Field grass area will be open, weather permitting.
For information about the birthday celebration, go to the Marquis de Lafayette at 250 web site.