When new students arrive on Lafayette’s campus in the fall, they’re taken aback by the beauty of their surroundings and the abundance of activities. Lafayette’s academic, social, cultural, and athletic facilities rival those found at larger universities and top-notch scholars are your teachers. It’s the best of both worlds.
Spend some time with us. Schedule a visit with an interview, tour, and group information session. Sit in on a class or meet with a professor or coach. Stay overnight during the academic year with a Lafayette student. Or come for the day to one of our several open house programs. (Fall open houses have concluded; check back for information about upcoming programs.)
- Student-led tours last about 75 minutes.
- Tours generally are offered on weekdays at 9 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m., and 3 p.m.
- Tours are given on a reduced schedule during certain weeks of the year, so registration is recommended. Register here
- Student-led tours are not offered on Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, or spring break (March 25-29). Families can take advantage of self-guided tours.
- Interviews are open to students graduating from high school in 2014 and prospective transfer students. They can be scheduled March 18-Jan. 31, Monday-Friday.
- To schedule an appointment, call the admissions office at (610) 330-5100.
- Group sessions last about 45 minutes.
- They are offered at 10:15 a.m. and 2:15 p.m. on select weekdays in coordination with regularly scheduled campus tours.
- Registration is strongly recommended. Register here
- If you are a high school counselor or community-based organization planning to visit with a group of students, please call (610) 330-5100 rather than registering online.
- Saturday visits are offered on select days throughout the year; registration is required.
- They begin with an information session at 11 a.m. followed by a campus tour from 11:45 a.m-1 p.m.
- These are offered 12:15-1 p.m. on select Mondays and Fridays in the summer in coordination with regularly scheduled campus tours.
Admissions Office Closed:
Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Labor Day