- Student-led tours last about 75 minutes.
- Tours generally are offered on weekdays at 9 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m., and 3 p.m.
- Tours are given on a reduced schedule during certain weeks of the year, so registration is recommended. Register here
- Student-led tours are not offered on Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, or spring break (March 25-29). Families can take advantage of self-guided tours.
- Interviews are open to students graduating from high school in 2014 and prospective transfer students. They can be scheduled March 18-Jan. 31, Monday-Friday.
- To schedule an appointment, call the admissions office at (610) 330-5100.
- Group sessions last about 45 minutes.
- They are offered at 10:15 a.m. and 2:15 p.m. on select weekdays in coordination with regularly scheduled campus tours.
- Registration is strongly recommended. Register here
- If you are a high school counselor or community-based organization planning to visit with a group of students, please call (610) 330-5100 rather than registering online.
- Saturday visits are offered on select days throughout the year; registration is required.
- They begin with an information session at 11 a.m. followed by a campus tour from 11:45 a.m-1 p.m.
- These are offered 12:15-1 p.m. on select Mondays and Fridays in the summer in coordination with regularly scheduled campus tours.
Admissions Office Closed:
Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Labor Day