When new students arrive on Lafayette’s campus in the fall, they’re taken aback by the beauty of their surroundings and the abundance of activities. Lafayette’s academic, social, cultural, and athletic facilities rival those found at larger universities and top-notch scholars are your teachers. It’s the best of both worlds. Spend some time with us. Schedule a visit with an interview, tour, and group information session. Sit in on a class or meet with a professor or coach. Or come for the day to one of our several open house programs. (Fall open houses have concluded; check back for information about upcoming programs.)
Junior Visiting Day
Join us for our late spring open house for high school juniors. Learn about Lafayette through campus exploration, an information session, a student panel, and a financial aid session. Also, take advantage of sessions that focus on the college admissions process. You’ll meet students as well as members of the admissions staff during this jam-packed day. The first session is scheduled for 9 a.m. with registration opening at 8:15 a.m. We hope to see you April 26.
Weekday Campus Visits
Schedule a time to see what makes Lafayette special. Campus visits are offered in two-hour blocks most weekdays. They include an information session and tour at 9 a.m., 10 a.m., 1 p.m., and 2 p.m. High school seniors, second-semester juniors, and transfer students may request an interview by calling (610) 330-5100. Interview times are 9:15 a.m., 11:15 a.m., 1:15 p.m., and 3:15 p.m.
- Interviews are open to students graduating from high school in 2015 and prospective transfer students. They can be scheduled March 18-Jan. 24, Monday-Friday.
- To schedule an appointment, call the admissions office at (610) 330-5100.
- Saturday visits are offered on select days throughout the year; registration is required.
- They begin with an information session at 11 a.m. followed by a campus tour from 11:45 a.m-1 p.m.
Prologue (by invitation only)
Prologue is an annual event for newly admitted students from geographically, culturally and ethnically diverse backgrounds to explore the Lafayette community. See for yourself Lafayette’s inspiring approach to creating an inclusive learning environment and decide if our community is right for you.
- These are offered 12:15-1 p.m. on select Mondays and Fridays in the summer in coordination with regularly scheduled campus tours.
Admissions Office Closed:
Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Labor Day