- Rec Services offers iincentives for fitness
- Recent library acquisitions, posted Oct. 6
- Job openings, updated Oct. 15
- See shuttle schedule, routes, and real-time location
- Dining Services makes changes for fall
- New strength-training equipment arriving
- Students share honors thesis experiences
- Live webcam airing Oechsle Center construction
- Library offers integrated access to all digital collections
- Interest high in online faculty articles
Live Connected, Lead Change
The Campaign for Lafayette seeks to secure the College’s place among America’s truly great undergraduate institutions. Learn about the campaign.
Good Morning America, The Today Show, the New York Times, Sports Illustrated, NPR, and others feature the great tradition. Read about the coverage.
A feature by Geoff Gehman ’80 brings alive the excitement and color of the day. Read the story.